Hello, my name is Mark, and I'm looking for a potential girlfriend. Could it be you?
I was born in 1997 and have lived all over the US and even outside the country. I am of mostly Mediterranean descent with a bunch of Italian DNA. One day, I'd like to contribute to human knowledge in the field of computer science and pioneer new forms of art. I have huge ambitions and my dream is to become famous enough to have a Wikipedia article written about me. I would love to meet someone with similar goals as me. I'm currently studying Computer Science and am a little more than halfway done with my Bachelor's degree.
I don't listen to his music (or really any rap in general), but some people say that my face looks like Post Malone's. I have darker hair than him and a more defined Roman nose. So that's how I look. I don't want to show my undistorted picture here for privacy reasons.
- Music made before 1995, such as rock, synthesizer, and metal.
- Indian food, Italian food, and Mexican food.
- Obtaining knowledge on random things.
- All kinds of guns
- 3D modeling, AutoCAD drafting, and traditional art.
- Building computers
- Conspiracy theories (not the crazy ones like flat Earth).
- Star Trek (Deep Space 9 and earlier. The new stuff is trash).
- Bathroom humor, and dry humor
- Chewing tobacco and cigars
- The GUIs of Windows 9x and the GUIs of Windows XP.
- La Croix
- Modern architecture
- Mashed potatoes
- Car modifications that decrease their functionality. IE: low riders, and donks.
- Heavy consumerism. I would never buy a watch for $10,000 even if I was a multi-millionaire.
- Leftist politics
- Nearly everything made by Apple
- People who don't wash their hands before eating.
My Ideal Girlfriend
- 19 - 25 years old.
- Dark haired
- Saving virginity until marriage like I am.
- Doesn't do marijuana (sorry potheads).
- Open to a possible long distance relationship.
So why am I not using a dating site?
Various dating sites such as OKCupid and Plenty of Fish have given me bad matches and their interfaces suck. Plus, many of these sites require you to pay and give you a subpar service. Since I'm so good with web development, I thought, "Why not skip the middleman and make my own dating webpage myself?".
Page last updated on 11/8/20.